West London, London
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum + Annual bonus
2 months ago
Our client, who are one of the largest residential estate agencies in the world are seeking a 'hands on' Property Manager to manage a portfolio of high-end residential properties in some of the most desirable locations in London. They are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their award-winning team based in West London.
- Managing a portfolio of 50-60 high-end properties located in prestigious areas of West London.
- Dealing with all day-to-day property management matters, including but not limited to arranging tenancies, sourcing and dealing with contractors, organising and supervising works, problem solving, carrying out property inspections and reporting, registering and negotiating deposits, and record keeping.
- Maintaining all day-to-day lettings administration, including drafting Tenancy Agreements, arranging gas certificates, organising cleaning and inventories and ensuring compliance with latest legislation.
- Responding to client and applicant requirements and following up with clients.
- Drafting, implementing and ensuring compliance with Company processes and procedures and proactively driving process and procedural improvements.
- Assisting with financial record keeping for clients.
- Providing coverage and working in a team-oriented fashion with the rest of the office and helping out with other aspects of the business.
- 3 years Property Management (AST) experience.
- An understanding of lettings and property management process, relevant legislation and compliance knowledge.
- Ability to provide an outstanding level of service.
- Well organised, motivated and energetic.
- Must have great communication, administrative and problem solving skills.
- ARLA qualified (desirable)
- CFP Experience (desirable)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: 09:00 - 18.30 (Mon-Fri)
10.00 - 16.30 (Sat - once a month)