West End, London
£30000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a Residential Property Sales company that provide a very different offering for their client base. With 120 properties on their books at this very moment; they are looking for an experienced Property Sales Negotiator to come on board as an Office Based Sales Consultant for the office based around Oxford Street who cover the whole of the UK. I cannot stress enough the career and earning potential in this role and the fees they are achieving.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Acting as first point of contact for prospective vendors, selling the service and building ongoing relationships.
- Providing a valuation of the properties and agreeing a suitable sale price based on the business model.
- Managing a portfolio of vendors, providing regular contact and feedback to maximise the value of service offered.
- Working alongside the viewings team in order to arrange qualified viewings with the vendor.
- Converting interest and viewings into acceptable offers.
- Closing Offers and converting them into agreed sales.
- A strong understanding of the property sales process.
- A proven track record of building lasting relationships.
- A professional telephone manner that will thrive in a sales environment.
- Used to dealing with high volumes of sales transactions.
- Being able to demonstrate the ability to value property and win business.
This role would suit a Negotiator or a Client Services Executive who is looking to move away from traditional estate agency into a fast paced growing property firm based in the West End.
Salary Budgets: £30,000 Basic Salary, £55,000+ year 1 OTE
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, every other Saturday 10am-2pm.
For more information; apply for this role with your CV attached or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes department quoting vacancy reference: 6952.