£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + private medical cover, annual bonus
about 1 month ago
We are working with a leading property management and investment company who are looking to hire a PropTech Development Manager to help drive improvements to their IT systems within the business. They are a company of significant resource and they are keen to invest in this area to ensure the business is future-proofed.
This is a full-time role offering the unique opportunity to make a significant impact upon the business through the implementation of new software and initiatives. Being a new role for the business means the employee will have the ability to sculpt the position and team. The mid-term objective will be to elevate the systems within the business, however the opportunity exists to expand the role over time to incorporate the other companies within the wider group.
This is a role for a hardworking, ambitious and creative individual who has both the technical ability to identify and implement new technologies but also the confidence and communication skills to lead working groups and present to the board.
- Liaise with various teams to identify areas of weakness, lack of efficiency or customer service delivery within the current systems. Thereafter establish ways in which to improve these issues through improved technology and present these to the board. Upon approval, oversee and administer the implementation of the new software;
- Create and lead working groups to oversee projects to improve the company's use of the existing Qube database system;
- Work closely with Qube/MRI to oversee migration of data to an SQL format and hosted environment;
- Provide both reactive and proactive assistance to existing staff to improve the general knowledge and understanding of the existing software. Production of training notes and system guides for staff where required;
- Producing bespoke reports, routines and workflows to help streamline the various department's daily workload;
- Ensure the teams are undertaking routine maintenance and updates to the system to ensure it is running at optimum level. Establish a programme of maintenance to ensure the efficient running of the system.
- Previous administration experience with Qube and Salesforce software is desired, although experience in other platforms will be sufficient;
- Further education in software development, accounting or an accounting qualification is desirable;
- Minimum 3x A-Levels (A*-C) in further education;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and analytical skills are necessary for this role.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Office: Southend on Sea, Essex
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Benefits: Private medical insurance, educational reimbursement, annual bonus scheme, employee of the month scheme