East London, London
£35000 - £47000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a global Property firm who are looking for a Senior Negotiator/Assistant Manager who has a keen interest in the Build to Rent/PRS space for a development in East London. Specifically, they are looking for someone with exceptional understanding of the Lettings market and legislation who has the desire to learn about the Portfolio Management part of the PRS process.
Duties/Fuctions of the role:
- Maintaining the occupancy for the large 'build to rent' building.
- Driving gross rent and therefore Net Operating Income to ensure a return on the client's asset.
- Carrying out regular rent analysis of the local market, completing monthly reports.
- Carrying out inspections.
- Co-ordinating the online marketing of available apartments.
- Seeking and building corporate relationships with relocation agents, City employers and other agents to generate lettings enquiries.
- Meeting prospective tenants, conducting viewings and negotiating rental offers.
- Completing applicant vetting requirements.
- Assisting in negotiation for renewals where needed.
- Appraising apartments and advising Portfolio Manager as to recommended rents.
- Achieving income and occupancy targets through driving up rents and minimising voids.
- Experience within a busy lettings environment.
- ARLA qualified preferred but not essential.
- A proven track record of target based performance.
- This role would suit a lettings manager or senior negotiator ready to move into management who is looking to add to their depth of industry experience.
Salary Budgets: £35,000 Basic Salary, £47,000 OTE + Bonuses
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, No weekend work.
If you have the required skill set and genuine interest in moving 'Client Side' within your lettings career then apply for this role immediately with your CV attached or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 5466