£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client is one of the UK's largest property freeholders. They are looking to hire a Qube System Analyst to lead and manage a newly formed team at their office in Southend-on-Sea.
This team is responsible for the implementation of system changes and improvements to help drive forward the business. The role offers the chance to take ownership of projects, manage a small team and make a significant impact on the entire company.
- Identify and oversee projects to improve the company's use of the Qube database system;
- Work closely with Qube to oversee the migration of data to an SQL format and hosted environment;
- Ensure the team provide both reactive and proactive assistance to the various teams & individuals within the business that use Qube;
- Deliver training, both formally & informally, to existing staff to improve the general knowledge and understanding of Qube;
- Create training notes and system guides for staff where required;
- Produce bespoke reports, routines and workflows to help streamline the various department's daily workload;
- Ensure the team are undertaking routine maintenance and updates to the system to ensure it is running at optimum level;
- Management oversight of the Tenant Portal element of our website, ensuring this fully meets our customer's needs.
- Qube expert with 4+ years of usage experience
- Further education within Accounting or an Accounting qualification is desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and strong analytical skills are required;
- Ability to supervise/manage 1 team member;
- Superb communicator both verbally and written.
- £45,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
- 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday