Development, Design and Planning
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, discretionary bonus
almost 2 years ago
My client, a boutique Private Equity firm based in South Kensington, are currently seeking a Real Estate Reporting Manager to join their team.
This role will encompass Property Management Accountancy, Property Research and Reporting duties.
The main function of this role is to compile property reporting for the management of a multiple asset pan European Commercial Real Estate portfolio.
The role requires regular periodic collection and collation of data, property accounting, service charge reconciliations, tenancy schedule preparation and real estate record keeping.
The successful Reporting Manager will need to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, a sharp eye for detail and the ability to self-motivate, whilst being comfortable in a niche office environment.
Your core duties will include:
- The monitoring of the delivery and performance of external third-party property managers in providing timely and accurate property accounting, service charge reconciliations and tenancy schedule information & associated periodic updates.
- Review a wide range of information provided by third party service providers in respect of real estate portfolios, with a focus on value creation opportunities, cost structure, cash flow projections, asset performance and the general market environment and competitiveness
- Collate third party management information from external property managers to provide monthly and quarterly financial and property management reports, collating data across all portfolios
- Regular analysis of capital expenditure trends and routine expenditure - working with investment teams to report on latest investment performance
- Manage and maintain multiple relationships with external asset managers, property managers, and their accounting teams
- Take responsibility for the further development and refinement of each operating model and assist in the development of systems used by the team
- Financial modelling where required
- Manage industry relevant market research projects and report results
- Regular briefing to members of the investment team on the performance of particular Assets / Portfolios and current markets
- Assisting periodically with the development / review of asset level Business Plans and assisting the team to conveying business plan targets and requirements to third party service providers
- Act as point of contact for all data requirements from the wider team, including information related to property level research and financial analysis
- Undertake stress testing and clearly articulate the results to the business - escalating risk issues and concerns
- Review and streamlining of internal processes, whilst contributing new ideas
- Occasional acquisition due diligence and Investment team pitch support
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years of Real Estate Reporting / Property Management Accounting experience
- Real Estate Portfolio / Asset Management background
- Primary / Special loan servicing exposure would be beneficial
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Experience with proprietary reporting management systems such as Yardi, JD Edwardse or Qube or similar software packages preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Property / Finance or equivalent
- Able to prioritise your workload in line with important deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a small team environment
Occasional international business travel may be required.
Salary of £40,000-£50,000 (Depending on Experience)
Discretionary Company Bonus
Private Medical Insurance
Generous Pension Scheme
For more information or to apply, please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832