£23000.00 - £24000 per annum + commission, £40,000 OTE
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a Globally Established Estate Agency Brand, who are recruiting for a Regional Lettings Negotiator to work across their network of offices in Prime Central London. The ideal candidate will thrive in high pressure situations and be able to adapt to different areas in different markets with ease.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To spend 2-3 hours daily on average on the telephone
- To produce and regularly update market appraisal reports recording your performance
- To help build and expand Savills Lettings business and to be aware of future opportunities
- To create local business relationships and build Savills reputation
- To assist other negotiators in agreeing deals on property where you have the relationship with the client
- To maintain the company's standing as a market leader
- To cross sell/refer across the business
- To keep abreast of relevant Housing legislation, National issues and to attend appropriate training
- To comply with the various 'Codes of Conduct' of the national bodies the Department is a member of such as ARLA and RICs. If not already NFOPP qualified prepared and ready to commit to becoming an ARLA member and qualified, for which comprehensive training will be provided and costs covered.
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Tom Hesketh at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: