Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + plus Bonus
11 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a global Property firm who are looking for a Residents Services Manager for a riverside development in Manchester. Specifically, they are looking for someone with a background in property management and lettings who will be responsible for the overall management of day-to-day Property Management, Resident communication, and Operational aspects of the development.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Supporting GM in facilitating repairs and management of the building.
- Managing health and safety matters.
- Acting as the first point response to resident complaints and dealing with customer disputes.
- Arranging repairs to the apartments and minor repairs to the building.
- Serving correct notices.
- Conducting check-ins and check-outs.
- Completing new let paperwork in line with the latest legislation.
- Community engagement, with Residents and locals.
- Prior experience working as a property manager.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of lettings best practice.
- ARLA qualified preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- A positive approach to work.
Salary Budgets: £24-27,000pa + Bonus
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:30am to 6pm, No weekend cover required.
If you are an experienced Property Manager with a keen interest in Portfolio Management and Build to Rent property, then apply for this role ASAP; remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8683.