£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client, a global real estate company, is looking for a Resident Services Manager to be responsible for delivering an exceptional level of customer service to both current and potential residents at one of their prestigious buildings in East London.
This position reports directly into the General Manager and is responsible for overseeing 2 Front-of-House Managers and other maintenance operatives.
- Overall management of day to day Property Management, Resident liaison and Operational functions.
- Supporting GM in facilitating repairs and management of the building.
- Rota, shift and absence management of the Front-of-House (FOH) team including 2x FOH Manager, a Night Manager and weekend staff.
- Overseeing FOH team to ensure allocated tasks are being carried out promptly and efficiently.
- Managing and mentoring FOH OM and FOH PM and assisting them in carrying out their duties as necessary.
- Managing health and safety matters, building signage and statutory compliance.
- Assist the GM to ensure procedures regarding H&S of guests and personnel within the building are adhered to at all times.
- Be fully conversant with the fire system in the building, be able to carry out the weekly fire tests and oversee a building evacuation if required (training will be provided).
- Have a good understanding of repair diagnostics and potential resolutions to such issues. Be able to describe accurately faults/repairs to contractors and follow through to ensure works are completed to the necessary standard.
- Assisting GM in arranging and overseeing any major works due or underway.
- Arranging repairs to the apartments and minor repairs to building with the assistance of the FOH PM and FOH OM.
- Assisting GM in keeping expenditure in line with budget.
- Providing decisive and effective first point response to Resident complaints and where appropriate arbitrating minor customer disputes to effective resolution.
- Managing third party contractors (maintenance, cleaning etc).
- Apartment inspections including post-tenancy repair inspections.
- Monitoring repairs including cleaning as instructed by the FOH team.
- Placing works orders.
- Ensure that all arrears are chased by FOH team effectively and in line with company standards.
- Serving correct notices in line with company standards and procedures.
- Providing welcome packs to new residents.
- Check-in and check-out spot checking to ensure standards are being maintained.
- Assisting GM in occasional file auditing to ensure standards are being maintained.
- Resident engagement event planning and management.
- Community engagement, with Residents and locals.
- Writing and overseeing the distribution of tenant satisfaction surveys. Providing reports on results to GM and client.
- Overseeing tenant communications keeping in line with SLAs.
- Providing content and overseeing publication of newsletters.
- Keen to take ownership of the role and responsibility for the performance of the FOH team
- Ability to lead by example
- Confident, outgoing and an expert in delivering great customer service
- Well organised and efficient
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to use initiative
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience within a Property Manager or Concierge role is required.
- Relevant experience within a busy team environment essential
- Future leader with demonstrated leadership skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of lettings best practice
- ARLA qualified (preferred, not essential)
Hours: 11am-8pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000-£27,000 per annum