City of London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a boutique property consultancy based in The City of London, covering the full spectrum of residential real estate and commercial property. They offer a high-quality of residential management services throughout London and work with a diverse range of clients including private landlords, family trusts, property companies and charities.
They are currently looking to hire a Residential Block Manager for their well-established team. Providing a customer-focused property management service, the role will involve the day-to-day management of a portfolio of residential blocks across London.
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of residential blocks, dealing with day-to-day maintenance issues and undertaking routine site inspections;
- Liaising with tenants and contractors to ensure works are completed within specific time frames;
- Preparation of annual budgets and monitoring expenditure;
- Issuing Service Charge invoices where required;
- Coordinate refurbishment works, obtaining quotes for works and management of contractors;
- Ensuring H&S compliance is up to date for flats and buildings under management;
- Enforcing lease compliance;
- Attending AGMS and other associated meetings;
- Overseeing and processing of insurance claims.
- 2 years of experience within Residential Block Management, including managing your own portfolio;
- An excellent team player who can build positive working relationships with colleagues, tenants, clients and contractors.
- An ambitious and enthusiastic individual.
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Able to work on own initiative, problem-solve and exercise sound judgement in decision-making.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000