£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk are working with a private portfolio who are looking to bring on another Residential Lettings Advisor to work client side on their London portfolio in and around Central London. This role will suit someone who has had exposure working in the London Lettings market. This could be a lettings negotiator who is looking for a Monday to Friday role in a less pressured environment or a Lettings Administrator looking to enter into a more varied role and gain further experience working with tenants.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Responding to enquiries in order to arrange viewing appointments with potential tenants.
- Arranging or taking property photos for marketing purposes.
- Updating Rightmove & Zoopla with latest properties to come on the market.
- Assisting with new tenancies, i.e. paperwork, referencing, contracts, HTR etc.
- Arranging check-in/ check outs and provide the relevant paperwork to tenants.
- Agreeing rent increases as advised by management & send out letters to tenants on increases proposed.
- Filing and maintaining appropriate documentation; Tenancy Agreements, Right to rent etc.
- Ensuring accurate key management.
- Contacting tenants for access if requested by contractors, surveyors and management.
- Carrying out admin duties as directed/advised by the Lettings team or Lettings Manager: general admin duties to include phone, typing, copying etc.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience of having worked in a lettings role (administration or negotiator role).
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- A positive and personable approach to work.
- Strong IT skills.
- No driving licence is required for this role.
Salary Budgets: £25-28,000pa + Bonus
Benefits include: 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays & Christmas Shut down period), Pension, Life Assurance & Income Protection Scheme, Annual Salary Reviews, Private Medical Insurance & Season Ticket Loan Scheme
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
If you are looking to go client side and work with a positive, supportive a friendly team then apply for this role ASAP remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 8924.