|Job Title:||Residential Lettings Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Martin|
|Salary:||£28600.00 - £33000.00 per annum + & CarAllowance|
Dove and Hawk have a fantastic opportunity for a experienced data analyst with a residential property development and lettings background. As a Residential Lettings Analyst, you will inform management on decision linked to development opportunities by providing appropriate lettings and market analysis.
* Providing complete data analysis specific for Residential Lettings including internal sales performance and external market activity
* Collating market intelligence information and informing management of relevant market trends and forecasts; reporting on all aspects of lettings performance
* Providing expertise/advice on the different apartment types, development information, specifications and effective pricing and phasing strategies for our new lets and relet properties.
* Regularly updating optimum rental values on existing stock to aid in the pricing of renewals and relets to maximise income
* Demonstrable knowledge of the property market and able to collate and analyse lettings data in a demanding environment
* Experience of Market Research and Intelligence with proven ability to produce detailed and accurate reports and forecasts to a high standard
* Experience in building relationships with external property developers, local agents and other PRS operators to provide expert knowledge for effective pricing and phasing strategies
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a collaborative approach to working with others
* Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel) skills and a strong familiarisation with industry wide software such as Hometrack, Molior, Rightmove, Office of National Statistics
* 26 days annual leave as standard which may be increased to 31 days with continued service.
* Annual bonus (subject to group performance)
* A range of diverse networking groups to join, Kaleidoscope, Inspire & Spectrum
* Excellent Pension scheme and non-contributory life assurance
* Investment in your career development - Possibility to gain an ARLA industry recognised qualification.
* Healthcare and Wellbeing offers
* Employee assistance programme
* London Plus Credit Union - To help staff improve their finances
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* L&Q staff discount available to use in selected retail stores
* Yearly PRS social events
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Jessica Martin at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: