West End, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is looking to hire a Residential Property Manager to sit within their PRS team based in London's West End.
This role involves the management of 175 individual units occupied by private tenants and overseeing block management duties carried out by 2 Facilities Managers. The postholder is expected to provide first class customer service to both tenants & clients and ensure health & safety compliance in relation to the portfolio to minimise risk.
· Liaising with tenants on maintenance issues and organising timely repairs via purchase orders.
· Keeping all Statutory Health and Safety inspections up to date both within the tenant's demise and within the blocks in which the flats are situated.
· Responsibility for ensuring the timely payment of rents and collection of arrears.
· Liaison with tenants over internal and external redecoration of common parts.
· Undertaking minor works between tenancies and liaising with the projects team for larger scale works.
· Overseeing, liaising and agreeing renewal terms and producing the relevant paperwork.
· Greeting all new tenants at the commencement of their tenancies and provision of welcome information to them.
· Arranging check outs, inventories, return of tenant's deposits and updating the TDS website.
· Processing Insurance claims.
· Providing client reports.
· Attending client meetings.
· Periodically serving notices and attending court proceedings.
· Liaison with utility companies.
· Liaising with other internal departments
· Keen to take ownership of the role and responsibility for the clients and tenants forming the portfolio
· Confident and outgoing and an expert in delivering great customer service
· Well organised and efficient
· Extremely detailed oriented
· Excellent communicator
· Quick thinker
· Able to work as part of a team
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
· Lateral thinker
· Ability to use initiative
· Relevant experience within a busy residential Property Management environment;
· Good understanding and knowledge of best practice within Lettings;
· ARLA qualified is preferred (but not essential);
Hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)