Up to £30000.00 per annum + £2,000 commission
11 months ago
Our client, a global property consultancy, is looking to hire an experienced Property Manager for their office in Stratford (E15).
Their busy property management team of 24 staff currently holds responsibility for approximately 2700 properties across London. The post-holder for this role will manage their own personal portfolio of 150 residential properties, dealing with start-of-tenancy preparation, organising repair works and deposit management.
This role requires someone who has exceptional organisational skills, the ability to communicate articulately over the phone and in writing, and who can take a hands-on approach to property management.
- Ensure landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring all relevant safety certificates are up-to-date.
- Arrange repairs & maintenance as-and-when required.
- Obtain quotes from contractors.
- Deal with insurance claims in a timely manner.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Provide an advisory service to all clients, ensuring high retention rates.
- Deal with end-of-tenancy negotiations in a timely manner.
- Seek opportunities to increase revenue for the department, by cross-selling other services.
- Assist the sales & lettings teams with overseas clients.
- Experience in residential property management (essential).
- Confident communicator (verbally and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a degree of flexibility.
- Superb organisational and IT skills.
- Member of ARLA (preferred but not essential)
- Full UK driving licence (preferred but not essential)
Hours: 8:45am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £30k basic salary with an additional £2k available in commission (£32k OTE)