City of London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a social networking site uniting journalists and PR professionals across the property industry. They're looking to hire a community manager who will be responsible for sourcing content from a network of journalists across London.
Monday to Friday 9:30am until 5:30pm
£25,000 basic, plus £5,000 in bonuses
This is a Monday to Friday, sales focused, telesales role networking with journalists.
- Sole responsibility for liaison with our journalist users
- Daily phone outreach to journalists, registering them to the sites and encouraging them to post content
- Bonuses payable based on levels of Journalist Alerts and on new users posting Journalist Alerts. Also, bonuses paid on two other monthly variables.
- Checking and approving uploaded Journalist Alerts, press releases, stories, images, video and other inbound content.
- Ensuring perfect presentation of content on the sites and on alert emails
- Attendance at industry events and our own events
- Ability to work under the pressure of a target-driven environment
- Content management via CMS (desired)
- Persuasive phone manner
- Great communication skills - perfect spoken and written English,
- Experience of the property sector or homes and interiors sector (desired)
- Experience of working in online media (desired)
- Capable, quick, determined
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Team player
If this role is of interest to you, then please do apply with a CV attached for consideration.
Alternatively, contact Dove & Hawk on 02077175509