Fulham, Hammersmith and Fulham, W. London, London, England
£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an upper end Estate agency dealing with clients across the Central London area. They are in the process of recruiting an experienced Administrator to deal with the administration for both the sales & lettings departments for their Fulham office. Experience within a similar role would be extremely beneficial in your application.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Acting as front of house both face to face and over the telephone.
- Dealing with clients for both lettings or sales properties in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Typing and organising reports & statistics.
- Arranging the marketing of available properties including: photographs, floor plans, EPCs, creating brochures, window cards and external advertising.
- Ensuring Anti-Money laundering policies are followed.
- Office management;- including, filing, ordering supplies and maintenance & presentation of the office.
- Creating lettings files & progressing the relevant tenancy paperwork.
- Creating Sales memorandums/invoices.
- Providing general support for the lettings and sales departments.
- Managing the key log for sales and lettings viewings.
- Prior experience within a Sales or Lettings administration role within the London Property Industry OR 5 years stable experience support role within another industry.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A professional and personable disposition.
- The ability to provide excellent customer services to clients and colleagues alike.
- An understanding of the Central London market would be beneficial.
Salary Budgets: £20-25,000 Basic Salary dependant on experience.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm, Saturday Cover required once every 4 weeks 10am-3pm
If you suit the role and are ready to interview then we want to hear from you. Apply today or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 6717.