Kensington and Chelsea, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + + Office Pooled Comission
about 2 months ago
Sales & Lettings Administrator - Prime Central London - £25,000 to £30,000 + Office Pool Comission
My client, a high-end leading independent Real Estate Agency are currently looking to hire an experienced Sales and Lettings Administrator for their busy Central London office. You will provide support to both the Sales and Lettings teams, ensuring the smooth running of the office.
The role will require an individual who is able to multitask working to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
Duties and responsibilites:
- Assist Sales and Lettings team with all administration paperwork
- Produce Sales Letters and Memorandum of Sales
- Set up and maintain sales files
- Administer Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks
- Regular chasing of outstanding documents
- Organise property brochures
- Hande marketing of all available properties for both lettings and sales; uploading properties onto website and property portals
- Facilitate move-ins, move-outs and tenancy documentation
- Register Deposits
- Arrange Professional Photographs, Gas Safety, EPC certificates
- Carry out tenant referencing and ensure prospective tenants have the 'right-to-rent'
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years' proven Lettings Administration and/or Sales Administration experience
- Strong understanding of Lettings compliance
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Knowledge of Reapit would be advantageous
- Ideally have achieved or be working towards the ARLA/NFOPP Technical award
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Office Pool Comission (OTE 28K to 33K)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:40am-6pm, One in Three Saturdays 10am to 2pm
Holidays: 25 Days
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within an established brand, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472