West End, London
£25000 - £27000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an upper end Estate agency dealing with clients across the Central London area. They are in the process of recruiting an experienced Office Coordinator to cover a 1 year Maternity contract to deal with the administration for both the sales & lettings departments for their Mayfair office. Experience within a similar role would be extremely beneficial in your application.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Acting as front of house both face to face and over the telephone.
- Dealing with clients for both lettings or sales properties in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Typing and organising reports & statistics.
- Arranging the marketing of available properties including: photographs, floor plans, EPCs, creating brochures, window cards and external advertising.
- Ensuring Anti-Money laundering policies are followed.
- Office management;- including, filing, ordering supplies and maintenance & presentation of the office.
- Creating lettings files & progressing the relevant tenancy paperwork.
- Creating Sales memorandums/invoices.
- Providing general support for the lettings and sales departments.
- Managing the key log for sales and lettings viewings.
- Prior experience within a Sales or Lettings administration role within the London Property Industry.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A professional and personable disposition.
- The ability to provide excellent customer services to clients and colleagues alike.
- An understanding of the Prime Central London market would be beneficial.
Salary Budgets: £25,000-27,000 Basic Salary dependant on experience.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm, Saturday Cover required once every 4 weeks 10am-3pm
If you suit the role and are ready to interview then we want to hear from you. Apply today or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 6083.
Dove & Hawk is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.