West End, London
£24,000 - £26,000 per annum
3 months ago
Sales and Lettings Coordinator – Fulham – £24,000 - £26,000 dependant on experience
My client, a highly successful top tier Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious Sales and Lettings coordinator with proven experience, to join their office in Fulham.
You will be a vital part of the team, providing support to the Residential Sales and Lettings team, undertaking Office Administration alongside supporting the wider team and ensuring the smooth running of the department.
The role will be extremely busy and requires an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
Your duties will include:
- Process new tenancies and sales, alongside drafting documents
- Maintenance of records, spreadsheets and databases
- Co-ordinate all office advertising, brochures and marketing material
- Complete compliance checks
- Upload and manage properties on the in-house database and external websites
- Key management for the office (sign ins / outs)
- Diary management of viewings and meetings for the Sales and Lettings team
- Handle inbound enquiries for the office
- Meet and greet visitors and register applicants
- Assist the Letting and Sale Negotiators with viewings when required
- Assist with the Health & Safety and ISO within the office
- Office invoicing, filing and archiving
- General office administration and orders of supplies as required
Skills and experience required:
- 1-2 years Sales / Lettings Coordinator / Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to manage own work load, use initiative and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills
- Well presented, polite and professional; experience in a public facing role would be beneficial
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 dependant on experience
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a globally established brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472