£25000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
9 months ago
We are currently on the lookout for a Sales & Lettings Manager for a multi-award winning multi-branch independent estate agency for one of their highest performing offices. With branches across London they are well known brand and are looking for a manager to manage and develop the team of negotiators within Acton, W6. Although the role will involve overseeing both Sales & Lettings the majority of focus will be on the Lettings department for the time being and therefore experience at managing a lettings team will be very helpful to your success in the application process, although those with previous experience managing a sales dept. will be considered.
Duties/Functions will include:
- Training & Developing Negotiators.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Landlords/Tenants & Vendors/Applicants.
- Delivering high levels of customer service both internally and externally.
- Winning new business and maintaining existing business opportunities.
- Motivating the team to achieve and surpass sales targets.
- Measuring and evaluating performance of the office.
- At least 1 years' experience in a managerial role within the property industry. (Although applications from exceptional Assistant Managers will be considered).
- Proven history of producing results.
- Strong valuation skills with a high valuation to instruction ratio.
- A managerial style that offers encouragement and coaching to team members.
Salary Budgets: £25,000 Basic Salary, £50,000+ OTE, Company Car or Car Allowance Provided.
Perks: No weekend work required, sponsorship of both ARLA and NAEA exams/qualifications, monthly and quarterly events.
For more information or to be considered for the role apply to Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk with your CV attached, remembering to quote vacancy reference: 5244