£25000 - £50000 per annum + Car or Allowance
about 2 years ago
We are currently on the lookout for a Sales & Lettings Manager for a multi-award winning multi-branch independent estate agency for one of their highest performing offices. With branches across London they are well known brand and are looking for a manager to manage and develop the team of negotiators within Islington, N1. The role will involve overseeing both Sales & Lettings therefore experience at managing either a lettings or sales team will be very helpful to your success in the application process. The firm are able to provide training for dealing with any discipline you do not have experience with.
Duties/Functions will include:
- Training & Developing Negotiators.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Landlords/Tenants & Vendors/Applicants.
- Delivering high levels of customer service both internally and externally.
- Winning new business and maintaining existing business opportunities.
- Motivating the team to achieve and surpass sales targets.
- Measuring and evaluating performance of the office.
- At least 1 years' experience in a managerial role within the property industry. (Although applications from exceptional Assistant Managers will be considered).
- Proven history of producing results.
- Strong valuation skills with a high valuation to instruction ratio.
- A managerial style that offers encouragement and coaching to team members.
Salary Budgets: £25,000 Basic Salary, £50,000+ OTE, Company Car or Car Allowance Provided.
Perks: No weekend work required, sponsorship of both ARLA and NAEA exams/qualifications, monthly and quarterly events.
For more information or to be considered for the role apply to Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk with your CV attached, remembering to quote vacancy reference: 5440.