Acton, United Kingdom
£25,000 Basic Salary, £50,000+ OTE
over 3 years ago
Duties/Functions will include:
- Training & Developing Negotiators.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Landlords/Tenants & Vendors/Applicants.
- Delivering high levels of customer service both internally and externally.
- Winning new business and maintaining existing business opportunities.
- Motivating the team to achieve and surpass sales targets.
- Measuring and evaluating performance of the office.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a managerial role within the property industry. (Although applications from exceptional Assistant Managers will be considered).
- Proven history of producing results.
- Strong valuation skills with a high valuation to instruction ratio.
- A managerial style that offers encouragement and coaching to team members.
Salary Budgets: £25,000 Basic Salary, £50,000+ OTE, Company Car or Car Allowance Provided.
Perks: No weekend work required, sponsorship of both ARLA and NAEA exams/qualifications, monthly and quarterly events.
For more information or to be considered for the role apply to Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk with your CV attached, remembering to quote vacancy reference: 5244