South West London, London
£23000 - £55000 per annum + Pool Car, Mobile
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a multi-branch independent agency dealing with the upper end of the SW London and Prime Central London marketplace. Due to increased demand they are looking for an experienced negotiator to join the team based in the Nine Elms office. This role would suit someone with experience on the Lettings Side looking to break into dual role with high value property along the river side. Applicants must be well spoken, presentable and sociable in nature.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering Applicants and managing an applicant database.
- Dealing with enquiries by email or phone.
- Arrange and attending viewings.
- Providing viewing feedback to vendors and landlords.
- Putting forward offers to vendors and landlords.
- Drawing up Memorandums of Sale and convey the sales process.
- Producing the initial paperwork for rental deals.
- Taking holding deposits prior to passing files over to the Lettings Administrator.
- Communicating with Landlords and potential Tenants to ensure a smooth transition.
- At least 1 year's experience working within the London Sales or Lettings marketplace.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- A strong track record in closing the sale: either sales or lettings.
- A good understanding of the sales and rental process.
- A clean and valid manual driving licence.
- A professional and positive disposition.
Salary Budgets: £20-23,000 Basic Salary, £55,000 OTE, Pool Car, Company Mobile
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, 1 Saturday a month (a day in lieu is given when a Saturday is worked).
If you suit the description above then we want to hear from you ASAP. Apply with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk, quoting vacancy reference number: 5457