East London, London
£16000.00 - £19000.00 per annum + Pool Car
about 1 month ago
We have partnered with a multi office independent who have 2 well established offices based in East London. They are looking for a Sales and Lettings Negotiator for their office based in Clapton, candidates must have experience in working in a Sales environment. Package as below:
Basic - £16k - £19k
OTE - £30,000
Hours - 9am-630pm Monday - Thursday, 9am-6pm Friday, 10am-4pm every other Saturday with 1 day off in lieu per month
* Negotiate the sale of property and progress deals once a price is agreed.
* Build trusted relationships with clients and colleagues.
* Manage electronic data and e-mails and ensure all clients files are updated and compliant.
* Deal with property owners/tenants queries verbally and in written form.
* Carry out market appraisals and follow up with potential clients.
* Register requirements and details of potential clients and applicants.
* Carry out viewings of properties.
* Give feedback from viewings to the owners of properties.
* Arrange gas and electrical safety checks, cleaning and inventories.
* Deal with any other property issues that may arise within the team.
* Carry out letter drops / mail outs.
* Basic accounts data entry.
* Key signing in and out and key tracking.
* Keep abreast of relevant Housing legislation, National issues and to attend appropriate training.
* Comply with the various 'Codes of Conduct' of the national bodies the Company is a member.
Excellent Sales, customer service and communication skills.
Strong organisational and computer skills.
Ability to work within a small team environment.
Full UK Driving Licence
Legal entitlement to live and work in the UK
Knowledge of Jupix (desirable)
To apply for this role contact Sam Senior at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 8541