£30-35,000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sales & Lettings Negotiator - Paddington
- £30-35,000 OTE
- Pooled car
- Guarantee provided
To provide clients and customers with a professional service, whilst maximising business from opportunities created
- Deliver high volumes of deals
- Work effectively as an individual and a team player
- Be organised and able to work under pressure
- Have a confident personality with excellent communication skills
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OBJECTIVES
- Qualifying and registering applicants using Reapit software
- Manage and update all applicants on all available properties matching there criteria
- Maintain regular contact applicants and note all correspondence and
- communications on Reapit
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the landlord, vendor and office instructions.
- Ensure all pre tenancy signups are dealt with efficiently, explanations are provided to tenants
- where necessary and to comply with current legal legislation
- Book market appraisals
- Consistently achieve all company set daily, weekly targets and KPI.
- Provide a friendly and professional service.
- Report all viewing feedback and update Reapit system log notes of all communication held
- Maintain the office keys system in a secure manner.
- Ensure all company procedures are adhered to at all times
- Reporting to lettings, sales and branch manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 1 + years recent sales and lettings experience
- IT literate with knowledge of standard letting agency software
- Show willingness to undertake ARLA and NAEA qualifications