£15000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a leading multi-office Independent in Battersea who are looking for a Sales & Lettings Negotiator to do a dual role looking after their Central London portfolio which has grown considerably since last year. As well as being responsible for representing the company selling new developments across London therefore it's an exciting dual 360 role doing both viewings and valuations.
- £16-18,000 basic
- £35-40,000 OTE
- Pooled car
- Guarantee provided
To provide clients and customers with a professional service, whilst maximising business from opportunities created
- Deliver high volumes of deals
- Work effectively as an individual and a team player
- Be organised and able to work under pressure
- Have a confident personality with excellent communication skills
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OBJECTIVES
- Qualifying and registering applicants using Reapit software
- Manage and update all applicants on all available properties matching there criteria
- Maintain regular contact applicants and note all correspondence and
- communications on Reapit
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the landlord, vendor and office instructions.
- Ensure all pre tenancy signups are dealt with efficiently, explanations are provided to tenants
- where necessary and to comply with current legal legislation
- Book market appraisals
- Consistently achieve all company set daily, weekly targets and KPI.
- Provide a friendly and professional service.
- Report all viewing feedback and update Reapit system log notes of all communication held
- Maintain the office keys system in a secure manner.
- Ensure all company procedures are adhered to at all times
- Reporting to lettings, sales and branch manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 1 + years recent sales and lettings experience
- IT literate with knowledge of standard letting agency software
- Show willingness to undertake ARLA and NAEA qualifications