City of London, London
£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Bonuses
9 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a premium serviced office provider with locations across the City & Central London. Due to expansion and further locations being added to the portfolio; they are looking for a professional and well presented Sales Assistant. Experience in serviced offices is not required however a strong emphasis on customer service and lead conversion skills is a MUST. Others who have performed well in the role have come from backgrounds in hospitality, residential property and aviation. This role will suit someone new to the industry looking to grow within a successful sales team.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Successfully converting incoming enquiries into property viewings.
- Booking viewings for the sales team.
- Building strong relationships with Brokers, existing clients and prospective clients.
- Promoting the company brand.
- Working to achieve set KPI's in order to increase building occupancy.
- Using the existing CRM database to source and log progression of leads.
- Providing a welcoming viewing experience for prospective clients.
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent and professional communication both verbal and written.
- Immaculate presentation at all times (adhering to the company corporate dress codes).
- Experience working in in a client focussed, sales and customer service environment.
- A strong sense of know how when it comes to rapport building and networking at all levels.
Salary Budgets: £22-26,000 Basic Salary + Bonuses
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm (earlys), 9-6pm (lates)
If you have the required soft skills needed for this role then apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 8837.