Clerkenwell, United Kingdom
£17,000 Basic Salary, £35-40,000 OTE
over 1 year ago
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Construct a marketing strategy for each property and advise clients through to completion.
- Handle viewings and enquiries from applicants who want to view properties.
- Generate and negotiate offers ensuring that all agreed deals are set up for a successful conveyancing process.
- Take pride in offering a great customer experience (for both applicants and clients)
- Assist in building and industry leading sales team in a rapidly growing business.
- 3+ years’ experience in the estate agency market
- Sales, customer service, or account management experience
- Desire to act with integrity and be a trusted advisor - putting the customer first and living the company values.
- Eagerness to work in a sales role with a clear focus on customer service.
- Organisational and prioritisation skills - a balance of discipline and flexibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hunger and willingness to learn in a rapidly evolving business.
- Flexible working
- Share options
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous personal development budget
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled + monthly team events
- Pension, Health insurance which includes gym discounts and dental care