West End, London
£30000 - £90000 per annum + Car Allowance Provided
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with an upper end independent agency with an established brand within the Central London and NW London market. They are looking for an experienced fee earner who has the potential to become a partner within the business within the next 18-24 months. The right person for this role will have a strong track record of winning instructions as well as closing high value property transactions.
Duties/Functions of the Role:
- Registering & Qualifying Applicants.
- Arranging an conducting property viewings.
- Providing vendor feedback and advising best practice to ensure the best offers.
- Qualifying, presenting and negotiating offers to ensure the best outcome for all parties involved in the transaction.
- Progressing sales through to completion and exchange (liaising with the relevant parties to ensure a smooth process).
- Generating opportunities for valuations.
- Securing instructions from vendors.
- Managing a pipeline of sales.
Requirements of the Role:
- At least 5 years' experience within the following geographical areas: Marylebone, St Johns Wood & Hampstead.
- A proven track record of closing high value property transactions.
- A proven track record of winning property instructions.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- A clean driving licence.
Salary Budgets: £30,000 Basic, £90,000 OTE, Car Allowance Provided
Required working hours: Mon-Fri 8:45-7pm, Saturdays by appointment.
If you are an experience property sales professional at Associate level looking for your chance to become a partner within an established agency; apply with your CV remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8664.