£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, an international property consultancy, is looking to hire an experienced Sales Individual for their busy Cobham office. You will be in charge of running your own desk and brining properties to the market as well as then selling them.
The role will require an individual who is able to multitask working to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail. As well as being motivated to make as much money possible.
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Experience in carry out valuations and bringing properties into the market
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction.
- A full and clean manual driving licence.
- A track record of success within with Property Sales market.
- Property valuation experience
- You will be a self motivated to ensure that set targets are not just met but exceeded
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 5 years experience within residential sales in London
Sales Broker - Cobham
Basic - £25k - £30k
OTE - £55k - £60k
Company Car/Car Allowance
Hours - Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 18:00 Saturday by appointment
To apply for this role contact Lenny Farhall at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 8559