|Job Title:||Sales Consultant|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Contact Name:||Kieran Morson|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a FTSE 100 developer who are on the hunt for a site-sales consultant based across 4 different schemes.
- Conduct viewings, virtual viewings and agent viewings
- Facilitate Overseas office & China Team viewings where applicable
- To generate potential sales leads in addition to those created by marketing activity through seeking clients via call outs and agent engagement
- To manage the threat of sales cancellations and minimise the cancellation rates as much as possible by effective communication with clients, agents and solicitors
- To progress new reservations to exchange - obtaining Anti Money Laundering documents and constantly liaising with solicitors
- To effectively manage a sales database to optimise sales opportunities To pick up new enquiries and send relevant and detailed information Keeping overseas teams, agents and introducers up to date with availability and pricelists
- To create Sales and Marketing tools i.e. plot of the week, factsheets, FAQ video, Investor videos
- To attend sales and marketing weekly meeting to generate new ideas and incentives
- Attendance of sales & networking events (where applicable)
- Create and present sales videos to promote & pitch their development for use on the all-digital marketing platforms with the assistance of the marketing team
- Regular promotion of development on LinkedIn and other social media platforms (where applicable)
- To network and build solid relationships with UK agents and introducers
- Meeting all mystery shop criteria on all viewings
- 2+ years' experience in a customer facing sales role, property background preferred
- Experience of similar residential schemes is preferred.
- IT literate with using Microsoft office, Outlook, Excel.
- Comfortable with conducting virtual appointments for the development via Zoom and alterative applications
Salary Budgets: £25,000-£27,000 Basic, £40,000-£45,000 OTE
If you are a proactive and ambitious Site-Sales Consultant looking to join a growing brand who has the ability to come in and hit the ground running, then apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference: 9142.