South West London, London
£22000.00 - £24500.00 per annum
29 days ago
Sales Coordinator -Battersea - £22,000 to £24,500 dependant on experience
My client, a highly successful Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking a dedicated Sales Coordinator with proven Property Administration experience, to join their office in Battersea. You will be a vital part of the team, providing support to the Sales team and undertaking all Office Administration and Coordination.
The role requires an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail. This is an ideal role for an individual looking to progress their career in the property industry whilst working with one of the UK's leading agents.
- Acting as front of house both face to face and over the telephone.
- Arranging the marketing of available properties including: photographs, floor plans, creating brochures, window cards and external advertising
- Registering new applicants
- Handling weekly reports and statistics
- Managing the key log for sales viewings
- Providing general support for the Sales department
- PA duties for the Sales Manager
- Office management; including filing, ordering supplies and maintenance & presentation of the office.
- Proven experience within a Sales or Lettings administration role
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Salary: £22,000 - £24,500 Dependant on Experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a globally established brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472