West End, London
£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Sales Coordinator - South Kensington - £24,000 to £27,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a highly successful Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious Sales Coordinator with proven Sales administration experience, to join their vibrant and fast paced office in South Kensington. You will be a vital part of the team, providing support to the Sales team and undertaking all Office Administration and Coordination.
The role will be extremely busy and requires an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
This is an ideal role for an individual looking to progress their career in the property industry whilst working with one of the UK's leading agents.
- Providing administrative support to the Sales Team and Sales Director
- Acting as front of house both face to face and over the telephone
- Prepare market appraisals
- Produce and issue all necessary paperwork for clients and solicitors
- Ensure all compliance procedures are met
- Organising marketing; creating brochures, window cards and external advertising
- Registering prospective buyers
- Managing the key log for sales viewings
- Communicate with third party companies
- Communicate with the Accounts department for payments
- Proven experience within a Sales/Property administration role
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 Dependant on Experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a globally established brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.