£25000 - £60000 per annum + Car or Allowance, Guarantee Provide
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a multi-branch independent who are in the process of growing the Sales Department in their Clapham branch. Having built a successful Lettings department from the office they have a Sales department that they are looking to invest into in terms of marketing budget and staffing. The sales department needs a Sales Manager who can lead this growth project.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating, arranging and attending valuations.
- Converting market appraisals into sales instructions.
- Day to day management of the sales team.
- Coaching and developing the sales team.
- Working alongside the Directorship in order to produce a marketing strategy to increase brand presence.
- Reporting sales activity and pipeline.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience managing a Property Sales team.
- A strong track record of winning new business instructions.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Experience using Reapit software would be beneficial but is not essential.
Salary Budgets: £25-30,000 Basic Salary, £60,000 OTE, (Guarantee Provided for first 3-6 months), Company Car or Car Allowance Provided.
Required working hours: Mon-Thurs - 9-7, Friday - 9am - 6pm, (To begin with) Every other Saturday - 10am - 3.30pm
If you are an experience Property Sales Manager looking to join an established London Brand and be a part of this next growth phase then apply immediately with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 8329.