£30000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Commission, Benefits and Bonuses
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a global estate agency that require the services of an experienced Sales Manager for the established office in Chiswick. This role will suit someone who is looking to move to a larger established office to run a professional team dealing with the middle to upper end of the London property market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Arranging and attending appointments for Market Appraisals
- Generating long term relationships with vendors and influencers in the community in order to grow and establish the reach of the agency.
- Conducting morning meetings and regular team updates on new instructions and the activities of the agency.
- Guiding, managing and mentoring staff members in order to increase output and skillset in all team members for the benefit of the brand.
- Setting realistic goals and KPI's and motivating the team to achieve and exceed those targets.
- Monitoring performance of the department as a whole and producing relevant reporting to head office.
Skills/Requirements of the role:
- A proven track record of managing a property sales team.
- A positive and driven attitude towards achieving and exceeding expectations.
- An strong understanding of vendor and buyer mentality.
- A coaching style of management when it comes to managing and mentoring team members.
- A track record of winning instructions and closing property sales whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- A full and valid EU Driving licence.
If you are an experienced Sales Manager looking for a step up in terms of brand and the opportunity to move into an established office then apply immediately or send your CV to the Agency & New Homes team remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 8395.