Up to £30000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed on a Sales Manager vacancy with a multi-branch independent agency. Ideally they are looking for someone who has experience of the London markets with a minimum of 3 years experience. All applicants should be comfortable dealing with both high value new build property as well as period properties. Having created a reputation built on professionalism and results this role will suit someone driven by getting the best deal possible for all parties involved.
- Proven & recent working experience as a Sales Manager, with a strong understanding of the role of a Lettings Consultant within the residential lettings sector
- Strong understanding of the residential sales sector, the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to concisely explain processes and responsibilities regards contracts / tenancy agreements, deposits, invoices, arrears, tenancies etc.
- Driven to achieve results whilst able to mentor, train and motivate team to drive for results
- Building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
- Winning new business and maintaining existing business opportunities
- Measuring and evaluating performance of the office.
- A full and clean manual driving licence.
- A proven track record of success within residential Sales.
- Knowledge of the lettings process from start to finish
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Immaculate presentation.
Salary Budgets: £30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary, £65,000 - £70,000 Plus Commission Car Allowance & Guarantee.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am-6pm Saturday 9am-4pm
If you are looking to work for one of the best agency in the where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Lenny Farhall in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 8743