£25000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an Upper End Estate Agency with offices across the globe. We are in the process of sourcing them an Experienced Sales Manager for their location in Battersea. They are looking for someone who can demonstrate a previous track record of managing a team of negotiators and winning instructions within the South West London property sales market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Arranging and attending appointments for Market Appraisals
- Generating long term relationships with vendors and influencers in the community in order to grow and establish the reach of the agency.
- Conducting morning meetings and regular team updates on new instructions and the activities of the agency.
- Guiding, managing and mentoring staff members in order to increase output and skillset in all team members for the benefit of the brand.
- Setting realistic goals and KPI's and motivating the team to achieve and exceed those targets.
- Monitoring performance of the department as a whole and producing relevant reporting to head office.
Skills/Requirements of the role:
- A proven track record of managing a property sales team.
- A positive and driven attitude towards achieving and exceeding expectations.
- An strong understanding of vendor and buyer mentality.
- A coaching style of management when it comes to managing and mentoring team members.
- A track record of winning instructions and closing property sales whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- A full and valid EU Driving licence.
If you are an experienced Sales Manager looking for a step up in terms of brand and the opportunity to move into an established office then apply immediately or send your CV to Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 7138.