Up to £30000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Sales Manager / Branch Manager
My client is looking for a strong Sales Manager / Branch Manager to join their sucessful office in South East London that is a exceptional team player, with heaps of enthusiasm who is driven to achieve outstanding results. Which can shine and offer a friendly service to our customers.
Why work with us?
We look after our people. When you join we will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be. In addition to this, we offer each role level the opportunity to work towards gaining a professional, recognised qualification should you wish to do so.
- The opportunity to work under successful and highly sought after Directors
- Team recognition and awards
- Flexible working - we are open to conversations
- You`ll be entitled to our award winning `Under one Roof` discount scheme offering staff along with their family & friends excellent discounted property services
- Assist in achieving the branch targets
- Accountability for delivering of both individual, and collective as a team, all branch objectives including profitability, improved market share and increased group value
- Professionally dealing with clients and customers in all aspects of estate agency, including market appraisals, property listings, sales progression and negotiations ensuring that this is in line with company sales process
- Using data, feedback and interpreting market trends, deliver weekly updates to every client offering advice and recommendations to facilitate a successful transaction
- To abide by service standards and all legislation
- Maintain all aspects of the marketing of new and existing properties on the tablet
- Key to our ongoing client care you will ensure that client brochures are maintained and updated as necessary including all text, floor plans, photograph and price changes
- To produce all documentation for new listings including agency agreements money laundering forms, fact finds and any other relevant documentation
- You will be highly organized and have the ability to work to your own initiative
Qualifications & Experience
Conduct, personal appearance and attitude to enhance the company`s reputation
- Exceptional communication skills at all times
- Empathy and understanding
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Previous Estate Agency experience is essential
- A full driving licence is essential.
Salary - £30,000-£40,000 Basic - OTE £70,000+
If you are Interested in the position and would like to know more Information the please contact Lenny Farhall at Dove and Hawk on - DD: 0208 059 7474 -