City of London, London
£15000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working with an upper end independent agency who specialise in dealing with high value property in the City & Central London as well as having an International presence. Due to expansion they are looking to bring on another Sales Negotiator to join the team in SE1. They are looking for someone with a years' experience working within the London property sales market who they can bring on to support the Sales Manager.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering and qualifying potential buyers.
- Generating and conducting viewings.
- Canvassing to bring on new properties.
- Encourage offers from buyers on properties in agent dates base.
- Promoting properties via different mediums.
- Reaching and trying to exceed sales targets set by the company.
- Developing relationships and giving advice to buyers and vendors on a continual basis.
- Basic administration duties.
- Assisting all departments where able.
- Always delivering exceptional customer service.
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Ability to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
£15-18,000 Basic Salary, £38-45,000 Year 1 OTE, Business Travel Expenses
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Every Other Saturday 10am-4pm
If you feel you have the skill set and experience required for this role then apply today. The role is immediately available and due to the company's reputation will be extremely popular. Remember to quote vacancy reference 7386 when applying.