£17000 - £45000 per annum + Guarantee & Company Car Provided
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an established multi-branch independent estate agency that are the market leader for 2 of the 4 areas they operate in and are looking to increase their market share even further. In order to achieve this vision they are looking for an experienced property sales negotiator to join the team in Clapham (South West London). This role will suit a sales person who enjoys doing deals and doing them in volume as well as quality!
Duties/Functions of the role:
- There is NO sales progression required for the role meaning that those whose skill set is in selling - have time the maximise the deals they do and maximise their earnings.
- Registering new applicants.
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both vendors and potential buyers.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Recording, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience working within the London Property sales market.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability to demonstrate a track record of success within a sales environment.
- Motivation to achieve & exceed agreed targets.
- An attitude that will allow for future progression to move into supervisory and managerial roles within a growing firm.
- A full, and valid manual EU driving Licence.
Salary Budgets & Benefits: £20,000 Basic Salary, £45-50,000 year 1 OTE, Company Car Provided, Guarantee provided for first 3-4 months, additional bonuses.
Required Working Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:45am - 7pm. Fri: 8:45am - 6pm. Sat 10am-4pm (on a rota).
If you are looking to join a genuine market leader with growth plans already set in motion then apply today to be considered for the role or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 8097.