|Job Title:||Sales Negotiator|
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Sam Senior|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Car Allowance|
|Sector:||Real Estate Services|
Dove and Hawk have been instructed by a high volume market leading independent estate agency brand; who are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator for their established Camden office.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering applicants face to face or over the telephone.
- Managing applicants' requirements.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Updating vendors on their property marketing.
- Taking, qualifying and negotiating the best possible deals for all parties.
- Sales progression from offer stage, exchange and completion.
- Maintaining strong and up-to-date knowledge of local property market.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1+ years' experience within the London property market.
- A clean a valid UK Driving Licence.
- A track record of hitting or exceeding agreed income targets.
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate attention to detail
- Pro-active approach to work
Salary Budgets:£18-20,000 Basic, £48-£54,000 OTE, Company Car or Car Allowance provided, Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses
Required working hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:45am-7pm, Friday: 8:45am-6pm, Every Other Saturday 10am-4pm
To apply for this role; apply to Dove & Hawk attaching a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 8362