South East London, London
£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Company Car
about 1 year ago
My Client is a family owned estate agency who are well known in the South East of London. They are looking for dynamic, professional and customer orientated Sales professional who is passionate about property, and who is looking to excel in their career within the industry.
Main duties of the role:
- To maximise the sales income for the branch, by securing as many sales as possible that follow through to completion.
- To work individually to exceed your targets as well as supporting your team to become the market leader in your area, and to be aware of your office target with a view to exceeding it.
- To maximise on securing valuations for the branch at every opportunity, through canvassing, applicant registration and closing an appointment.
- To maintain positive and professional relationships with all clients at every stage through to completion.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Customer focused - understand the importance of making a fantastic first impression.
- A strong representative for the Pedder brand.
- Personable, professional and friendly.
- Knowledgeable - be confident in providing high quality advice, service and professionalism.
- Success-driven, passionate and motivated.
Basic - £16,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience and exposure to different aspects of the role)
Guaranteed comms for 3-months (confirmed at offer stage)
OTE - 40,000+ per annum
A company car (branded) with paid fuel/expenses.
Monday to Friday, 8.45 am - 6.00 (Tuesday until 7.00pm),Saturdays (10.00-4.00pm) 1 in 2