|Job Title:||Sales Negotiator|
|Location:||Kensington, United Kingdom|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Squirrell|
|Salary:||£18-20,000 Basic Salary, £45,000 OTE|
|Sector:||Residential Agency & New Homes|
|Key Contact||Matthew Squirrell|
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Meeting and registering new applicants.
- Organising & carrying out viewings.
- Maintain regular contact with applicants and note all correspondence and communications.
- Achieve all daily and weekly targets.
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the vendors instructions.
- Negotiate where instructed any offers received.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the local market place thus gaining an advantage over our competitors.
- Work closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them.
- At least 1 years' experience working within a similar Property Sales market.
- Applicants need to be well spoken and immaculately presented.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- A positive attitude towards clients and colleagues alike.
- Experience using Estate Agency software and Windows Office.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:30am-2:30pm
If you are looking for your next step within the London Property Sales market and would like to apply then send your CV to Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes Team at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 5332.