Kensington, United Kingdom
£18-20,000 Basic Salary, £45,000 OTE
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a household name within the London property market. With an excellent presence within the South Kensington market they are looking for someone with at least a years experience to join the established team. The role has become available due to one of the existing negotiators leaving to break into the Residential Development market, these are the kind of upper end contacts you will make whilst working within this role. The right person for the role will have a desire to establish themselves in the middle to upper end of the PCL market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Meeting and registering new applicants.
- Organising & carrying out viewings.
- Maintain regular contact with applicants and note all correspondence and communications.
- Achieve all daily and weekly targets.
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the vendors instructions.
- Negotiate where instructed any offers received.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the local market place thus gaining an advantage over our competitors.
- Work closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them.
- At least 1 years' experience working within a similar Property Sales market.
- Applicants need to be well spoken and immaculately presented.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- A positive attitude towards clients and colleagues alike.
- Experience using Estate Agency software and Windows Office.
Salary Budgets: £18,000-20,000 Basic, £45,000 year 1 OTE
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:30am-2:30pm
If you are looking for your next step within the London Property Sales market and would like to apply then send your CV to Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes Team at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 5332.