City of London, London
Up to £18000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed on a Sales Negotiator vacancy with a multi-branch independent agency. Ideally they are looking for someone who has experience of the London markets with a minimum of 1 years experience. All applicants should be comfortable dealing with both high value new build property as well as period properties. Having created a reputation built on professionalism and results this role will suit someone driven by getting the best deal possible for all parties involved.
- Achieve and strive to exceed all targets and maximise personal activity levels through high standard of customer communication.
- Understand the company's business priorities and use the daily structure to ensure you are focused on key activities that achieve the core objectives.
- Consistently provide exceptional client services to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients and ensure customers and clients' satisfaction.
- Monitor own performance against targets and take action to improve volume/conversions.
- Source and generate market appraisals through agreed tasks and phone calls.
- Undertake applicant management daily; identify the perfect property for every applicant and keep in regular contact.
- Attend viewings and prepare thoroughly to answer all questions relating to the property.
- 1 year minimum expirence in the property industry.
- A proven track record of success within residential lettings.
- Knowledge of the lettings process from start to finish
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Immaculate presentation.
Salary Budgets: £18,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary, £45,000 - £50,000 Plus Commission
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am-6pm Saturday 10am-2pm - 1 in 4 Saturday's a month
If you are looking to work for one of the best agency in the where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Lenny Farhall in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 8745