South East London, London
£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed on a Sales Negotiator vacancy with a 3 branch independent agency based in and around South East London area. Ideally they are looking for someone who has experience of the London markets with a minimum of up too 18 months years experience. All applicants must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work in a fast pace environment and be highly organised. Having created a reputation built on professionalism and results this role will suit someone driven by getting the best deal possible for all parties involved.
- As a negotiator the primary function of this role will be to match prospective buyers and tenants to the available properties on our database.
- Making lots of calls, generating new business and providing help and advice to our customers during their move
- Arranging viewings,, booking valuations and upselling the additional services we provide such as mortgages and conveyancing
- Replying to email enquires and Accompanying customers on viewings
- Working towards targets and goals and taking part in daily morning meetings to share information and updates with your team
Candidate Must Have;
- You must have worked in the property industry.
- You must be an excellent communicator.
- You must have a confident and strong telephone voice.
- You must be well organised and be able to manage your own time.
- You must be confident meeting all different types of people face to face, and be presentable.
- You must be target driven and able to deliver results.
- You must have a UK Drivers Licence Manuel.
Salary Budgets: £18,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary, £35,000 - £40,000 Plus Commission & Pool Car.
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:45am - 6:30pm Friday 8:45am - 6pm Saturday 8:45am - 5pm - 5 day weeks
If you are looking to work for one of the best agency in the where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Lenny Farhall in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 8762