£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Travelcard and Pooled Car
4 months ago
Our client is an established multi branch, award winning estate agency. They are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to be based out of an established and competitive office in Hackney, East London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to become part of a passionate and proactive team who are committed to putting their people first. This firm believe in developing all of their colleagues to be the best they can be through structured training and development programmes.
- Negotiate the sales of residential properties in sufficient quantity to meet agreed performance targets
- Generate & complete a targeted number of viewings and market appraisals per week
- Convert viewings to offers
- Negotiate offers to complete the deals
- Progress sales through to completion
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service throughout the process
The ideal candidate would have/ be;
- Experience working as a Sales Negotiator for an estate agency
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales negotiation, and articulate communication skills
- Tenacious and resilient with a drive to succeed
- Pleasant and trustworthy manner
- MS Office familiarity, and IT literate
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Zone 1 & 2 Oyster card and access to a company pool car
- Ongoing training and skills development, including ARLA Propertymark courses
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services
- Retail Discounts
- Engagement and recognition platform
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology purchasing scheme
- Holiday Accumulator
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Centre
- Employee referral scheme for bringing in new talent
- Award ceremonies, competitions and more!
Salary and Package:
- Basic Salary of up to £20,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Uncapped commission scheme; OTE circa £40,000 per annum in year 1
- Working pattern: 5 days per week; 8.45am to 6.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.45am to 5.00pm on Fridays and 10.00am to 4.00pm on Saturdays.
If you would like to join a progressive business with an eye on developing your career and earning potential, then APPLY now for more information.