Putney, United Kingdom
£18-20,000 Basic Salary, £40-45,000 OTE + Bonuses
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in Partnership with a multi-branch independent agency renowned for their personal and professional approach with their clientele around the areas of Putney & Wandsworth. They are currently in the process of expanding the sales team in order to deal with the increased levels of business they are dealing with. With an established brand and track record of success within the patch they are looking for someone who is well spoken, well presented with great communication skills. This firm have a very low staff turnover rate and the reason why will become evident when you meet the leadership team.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming, registering and qualifying new applicants and potential vendors.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and vendors.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the sales progression process where required.
Applicants must have:
- A full and clean EU driving licence.
- At least 1 years' experience in another Property Sales role.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people or all backgrounds.
- Strong IT skills
Salary Budgets: £18-20,000 Basic Salary, £40-45,000 OTE with a mix of personal and team commission as well as an additional £6,000 annual bonus, £300pm car allowance.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, every other Saturday 10am to 2pm.
For more information apply to this role with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes Team at Dove & Hawk.