West End of London
£18,000 Basic Salary, £45,000 OTE per annum + Pool Car, Mobile
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an award winning independent Estate Agency based in Prime Central London. A very rare opportunity has arisen in their Chelsea office and they are looking to employ a Sales Negotiator on a full time permanent basis. Ideally they would like someone who has experience working within an agency role be that as a Sales Negotiator or as a Lettings Negotiator (looking to move into a sales role) who wants to carve themselves a career in the middle to top end of the London Property Market.
- Meeting with clients
- Registering and Assessing client needs
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Taking and qualifying offers
- Liaising with solicitors
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors and buyers
- Reaching and trying to exceed sales targets
- Making sure administrative records are kept up-to-date
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to inspire trust in vendors and buyers
- A positive & professional attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business awareness
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Good literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
Salary Budgets: £18-20,000 Basic Salary with a year 1 OTE of £45,000. Pooled car and company mobile provided.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6:30pm, Every other Saturday 10:00-15:00. with a half day in lieu given for each Saturday worked.
If you feel you match the description and are looking for your 'big break' within Central London property then apply to Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes team quoting vacancy reference: 5090.