South East London, London
£18000 - £40000 per annum
10 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a multi-branch independent agency operating in South East London. Dealing with the middle to upper end of the market they are currently on the hunt for a Sales Negotiator to join the team over in Dulwich. Ideally, they are looking for someone with a least 1 years' experience who has a good grasp of the Property Sales process. This role would suit someone who wants the chance to deal with the full agency process working alongside decision makers in order to get an idea of how the full 360 sales process works.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Register and build rapport with clients both face to face and over the phone.
- Arrange and conduct property viewings
- Take and provide relevant feedback for clients
- Negotiate and manage the accepted offers for Vendors & Buyers
- Experience in using an Estate Agency CRM software (experience using Reapit would be beneficial but not essential)
- Knowledge of the sales progression process will be needed
- 1 years'+ experience working in a property Sales role.
- Must be able to provide high levels of customer service.
- Well-spoken and well presented.
- Strong communication skills: spoken & written.
- IT Literate
Salary Budgets: £18-22,000 Basic, £35-40,000 first year OTE, Pool Car or Car Allowance Provided
Working hours: 5 Day working week (Lieu day given for every Saturday worked) 9am-6pm Monday-Friday & 10am-4pm Saturday
For more information apply with your CV attached to Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes Team at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 5270.