£17000 - £55000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a successful multi-branch independent agency with offices across South West London. The top office in the group is looking to add an experienced negotiator to the team in order to deal with the high number of instructions they are continually getting. They are looking for someone with a minimum of a years' experience within the London property market who will be able to deal with Fulham clientele.
Duties/Functions of the Role:
- Maintaining prospective sales applicants via extensive contact / property viewings and face-to-face sales
- Updating vendors on their property's marketing.
- Confidently communicating with applicants to negotiate the best possible deals for clients.
- Maintaining strong and up-to-date knowledge of local property market, and available stock listed.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of both local area and London area, with respect to public transport, local amenities, shops / restaurants etc.
- Be competent in sales progression
- Achieving performance targets
- Excellent Customer Service levels
- Telephone Sales experience
- Customer facing Sales experience
- Business Development
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem Solving
- Time Management and Organisation
Salary Budgets: £17-20,000+ Basic Salary, £45-55,000 year 1 OTE, Company car or Car allowance provided.
Hours: Mon-Thurs: 9am-7pm, Fri 9am-6pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 10am-3:30pm.
To apply for this role attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number or contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk: 6927.